Groupon is Looking for an AIRS Certified Recruiter!
Groupon Technical (Product & Software Engineering) Recruiter
Human Resources | Chicago, IL, United States
We’re looking for a technical recruiter with experience sourcing and maintaining a strong pipeline of software engineers and/or product and design talent. Our U.S. product & engineering operation is shared between Chicago, IL and Palo Alto, CA. Along with our international teams we are continuing to grow the complexity of the product as we craft the future of local commerce. The recruiter must be comfortable hiring across a variety of roles in an environment that is arguably ‘fast-paced,’ however we don’t like to argue too much.
- 3+ years working in full life cycle technology recruiting, with an emphasis in software engineering and product development roles
- Detailed track record of delivery, partnering with multiple hiring managers concurrently
- Established national network of relevant software engineering and product contacts. Preference will be given to those who have a paper mache map of the 50 states containing red pins indicating the location of the talent.
- Evidence of recruiting passive top tech talent is required.
- Experience sourcing candidates through social media beyond LinkedIn. AIRS certification and/or advanced web recruiting skills (complex search string savvy) a plus.
- Proven ability to screen Software Engineers, Test Engineers, Train Engineers, Product Managers, and the occasional Phlebotomist
- Recent experience recruiting Ruby on Rails developers along with other team roles in a start-up environment is preferred.
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer