Avnet is looking for an AIRS Certified Recruiter in Tempe AZ
Avnet – Phoenix, AZ
The Staffing team has an open vacancy for a corporate Senior Recruiter to deliver talent for our dynamic Technology Solutions team. This role reports to the Director of Staffing and will be situated with the TS business unit in our Tempe offices. The Senior TS Recruiter interfaces directly with the Leadership, Hiring Managers, and HR Managers to successfully hire talent needed for the TS business unit to meet the business objectives. As a member of the Staffing team, this role supports the Americas region including Canada, US, and Latin American countries.
Avnet’s Technology Solutions group provides custom-designed information-technology systems for small and medium-size businesses, including computer hardware, software and training. TS customers are able to take advantage of Avnet’s managed, cloud and professional services to address data center optimization needs and can enable partners with services for all of the IT lifecycle stages – plan, acquire, integrate, deploy, manage and dispose.
A successful candidate will have:
· previous experience in full life cycle recruitment of various levels of Business Development Managers, Account Managers, Solutions Consultants, Technology Sales Consultants, Solution Sales Representatives, Solutions Design Consultants and Developers, Project Managers, Marketing professionals, Customer Services Representatives, and more.
· expertise in sourcing for this job market with an existing professional network to tap into, developing recruiting strategies and expectations, knowing the competition and is aware of the current market, ability to compose attractive job postings,
· a successful track record of negotiating and extending offers of employment, and understanding employment agreements such as non competes, non-disclosure agreements, and relocations,
· the ability to articulate strengths of candidates inside and outside of the organization, attend job fairs,
· a consultative and solutions approach engaging hiring manager in determining the job specifics, recruiting strategies, and expected deliverables for the role, builds and maintains effective relationships,
· successfully navigated and used many social networks and social media channels,
· an understanding the employer value proposition for their targeted audience and relevant career paths,
· proficiency and be able to optimize an applicant tracking system,
· expertise in behavioral interviews, hiring regulations, and compliance.
· experience with high volumes and fast past environments
· facilitated new hire orientation training
High level proficiency with MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and internet
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers in more than 70 countries worldwide. Avnet accelerates its partners’ success by connecting the world’s leading technology suppliers with a broad base of more than 100,000 customers by providing cost-effective, value-added services and solutions. For the fiscal year ended July 2, 2011, Avnet generated revenue of $26.5 billion. For more information, visit http://www.avnet.com.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 800-882-8638 option 4, then option 3.