Constellation Wines Seeks AIRS Certified Contract Recruiter in SFO
Open Date : 01/30/12
Division : Human Resources–SG&A
Location : San Francisco CA US 94111
Job Type : Independent Consultant
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Category : Human Resources
Job Description :
POSITION TITLE: SENIOR RECRUITER – CONTRACT
LOCATION/DEPARTMENT: San Francisco, CA / Human Resources
DURATION: 4-6 Months
Constellation Wines U.S. (CWUS) is a division of Constellation Brands, the world’s leading premium wine company has identified the need for a Senior Recruiter. We are seeking a Senior Recruiter with a minimum of 4 years of recent experience recruiting Marketing and Sales professionals in the Consumer Goods or Wine and Spirits industry. The role will require experience recruiting passive candidates, evaluating those who have applied via the ATS as well as performing industry-specific networking.
· Acts as a strategic and tactical staffing partner assigned business functions
· Identifies and recruits highly qualified candidates in the least amount of time from a variety of sources
· Ensures that HR Managers and Hiring Managers are continuously updated on status of openings relative to their areas
· Maintains positive relationships with key clients by providing timely, relevant updates
· Leverages the Applicant Tracking System to track candidate flow
· Identifies recruitment strategies and opportunities to meet short and long term business objectives
· Creates and executes a plan for each requisition
· Interviews and assesses candidates (phone screens and in-person) using behavioral, competency-based interviewing techniques
· Partners with Hiring Managers to develop sourcing strategies (leveraging internet tools, social networking, online ads, etc.)
· Provides coaching and guidance to hiring manager in terms of: the staffing process, their interviewing skills, and candidate review meetings. Drive the process and influence outcomes.
Job Requirements :
· BA/BS required or equivalent HR experience. AIRS certification a plus.
· Minimum 6 years of recruiting experience.
· 4 years of progressive, full-cycle recruitment experience required
· Recruiting for Consumer Goods or Wine or Spirits required
· Extensive online and competitive industry search skills
· Ability to build a network across industries to identify future talent
· Proficiency using Applicant Tracking Systems; experience with Monster TMS preferred
· Demonstrated experience in an environment of multiple and changing priorities
· Experience in Internet recruitment/sourcing techniques preferred
· Global recruiting experience a plus
· In-depth experience utilizing competency-based, behavioral interviewing experience required
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.