|Job Code: 21-8137
Location: Houston, TX US
Travel Involved: 30-40%
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Category: Human Resources/Recruiting
If taking care of human resources is our business,
imagine what we offer our own people.
Account Manager, Recruiting Services
At Insperity we help businesses provide the best possible benefits and advantages to their employees. Needless to say, we understand that doing more for people is the best way to do things. Look at our benefits package, our work environment and our commitment to your personal and professional success…let’s just say we lead by example. Take a closer look. Then take your place with the company that understands you have a life as well as a career.
Responsible for creating a WOW experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. Through a systematic approach and highly effective relationships, this position manages multiple Recruiting Services Enterprise clients with complex talent acquisition needs. As a strategic partner, this position is the architect of the recruiting services relationship, the integrated recruiting strategy and overall client experience. This position mobilizes recruiting resources to positively impact and address client’s business needs.
Under limited supervision and much decision making:
· Manages all aspects of recruiting services products and services for multiple enterprise clients.
· Responsible for business development through professional networks and client referrals. This position will be responsible for generating new revenue opportunities through new business development.
· Defines the relationship strategy that ensures all key decision makers are leveraged to drive talent acquisition results. Builds improvement plans and actions as needed to drive client satisfaction and renewal.
· Positions recruiting services and sells solutions by consulting with client executives, gaining commitment and coordinating implementations timelines. Partners with the entire department to facilitate delivery of the integrated recruiting strategy.
· Consults with business owner and key executives to complete a gap analysis and creates and implements recruiting strategies to address gaps.
· Meets at a minimum quarterly with business owner and key executives to assess ongoing needs and actively participate in developing client relationship.
· Develops integrated recruiting plan including; recruiting structure, advertising strategy, selection tools, vendor/partner management, headcount budget and workforce planning.
· Prepares self and others to make presentations including but not limited to; integrated recruiting plan, employment branding, and targeted selection.
· Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for client relationship. Leads others through persuasion, vision and mastery of recruitment field.
· Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
· Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
· Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree or ten+ years of related recruiting experience with at least five years’ experience building recruitment programs and strategy and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
· Trainer certification in targeted selection or AIRS Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC) or Certified Internet Recruiter Certification (CIR) is preferred. DDI Certification is preferred or must be obtained shortly after hire.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL
· Knows and uses the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of recruiting analysis to the completion of moderately difficult assignments.
· Maintains positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
· Ability to lead team without direct supervision or management of team.
· Demonstrated ability to lead others through persuasion, vision and mastery of recruitment field; thorough knowledge and ability to articulate how recruiting programs affect other areas of human resources and bottom line profits.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex workforce planning concepts in business terms. Competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and arithmetic. Ability to write recruiting requirements and provide project documentation is required.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills. Ability to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic problems. Ability to define problems, collects data, ascertains facts and draws valid conclusions.
· Ability to interpret an extensive variety of industry and discipline specific information found in trade journals, online or through self-learning activities.
· Possesses knowledge of the assigned discipline’s market, direction and practices.
· Proven customer service skills.
· Must be detailed oriented and have good organizational skills.
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels.
· Should be confident and comfortable working with business owners, managers and supervisors.
· Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and Client Relationship Management Systems.
· Understands business implications of decisions, displays orientation to profitability and demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
· Travels up to40% of time
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
· 8 Paid holidays
· Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
· Employee stock purchase plan
· 401(k) plan
· And much more!