Ombrella Consulting is looking for an AIRS Certified Technical Talent Sourcer in Redmond WA!
Technical Talent Sourcer
Ombrella Consulting, Inc. – Redmond, WA
|Ombrella, Inc. helps our clients realize successful projects and programs. We are a local, Kirkland based, professional services firm with deep project management capabilities complemented by a broad range of business and technical expertise. Our consultants are locally-based, experts in their respective fields. Come work with interesting and diverse clients!
What to expect when working with us:
· You will meet face-to-face with senior Recruiters who understand IT and Business Consulting.
· We will never submit your resume without your permission.
· Our goal is to build long term relationships with our employees and to create an environment that is both fulfilling and rewarding. Our employees are our most valuable asset!
· You can expect a mutual relationship of professionalism, integrity and honesty.
· Ombrella Inc. offers competitive compensation and provides excellent benefits (medical/dental (100% company paid for our employees), paid holidays, PTO, 401K plan and more).
Location: Remote with some onsite meetings in Redmond
Function: Technical Talent Sourcer
Duration – minimum of 1 year – on-going
Pay Rate: $30-35/hr (depending on benefits required)
The Technical Talent Sourcer will need to know how to find candidates with the following programming languages: ASP.NET VB.NET XML ASP SQL XSLT C# T-SQL PERL C JAVA MS BUILD C++ CLR AJAX VB ADO.NET Visual Studio
A strong candidate will be able to generate a pipeline of candidates by using their advance sourcing techniques (i.e. Boolean, search strategies, social media outlets, etc.). Moreover, this person will be passionate about sourcing, an analytical thinker, data-minded and inquisitive.
· Will be interfacing with clients, recruiters, sourcers and staffing consultants.
· This person will work under a staffing consultant.
· This person will need to participate in req meetings
· This person will be working remotely.
· Develop and execute sourcing strategies to identify passive and active candidates.
· Engage with Staffing Consultants, Managers, and a team of Recruiters/Sourcers.
· Build a pipeline of Core Technologies skill sets for the recruiting team.
· Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates.
· Track candidates by using an internal tracking tool.
· Report metrics for pipeline, conversions and hires.
· Must be able to contribute to 3 hire per month.
· Source, screen, and submit qualified candidates to client managers.
· Share and develop sourcing strategies with recruiting team and other cross-functional teams.
· Attract new talent by using various social media outlets (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
· This person will primarily be responsible for the front end of recruiting – Sourcing, identifying and screening. The Staffing consultant handles the relationship with the internal client and offer/close of the candidate. The sourcer will have interactions with the internal clients (hiring managers).
· BA/BS degree and/or equivalent work experience.
· Proven to work off-site successfully
· Minimum of 5 years of corporate or agency experience.
· Minimum of 5 years sourcing high-tech/software skill sets.
· Proven expertise and knowledge of sourcing tactics – perform complex Boolean search strings
· Deep knowledge of Core Tech skill sets.
· Track record of innovated and creative sourcing tactics
· Ability to gather and analyze data
· Strong persuasive/oral/written communication skills.
· Proven to meet your numbers and goals.
· Able to adapt and articulate a company’s overview, products, structure and culture.
· Able to deal with ambiguity and be resourceful to find solutions.
· Must have a problem-solver mentality.
· Able to evaluate quality candidates in a volume environment.
· CIR, AIRS cert is preferred
· Possess a "can do" attitude.
· Can show that they have the ability to hunt for passive candidates.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Should your skillset match the position above, a Recruiter will follow up with you to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. To view other opportunities, please visit http://www.ombrellainc.com