Ventyx Seeks Corp. Recruiter w/AIRS Exp. in Brisbane Australia
Location: Brisbane, QLD Australia
Ventyx, an ABB company, is a leading business solutions provider offering enterprise software, energy markets data, and advisory services. Ventyx offerings comprise a broad range of solutions to address the most critical needs of utility, power, and communications companies, including asset management, customer care, energy analytics, energy operations, energy trading and risk management, mobile workforce management and network management.
Source, screen, and interview candidates for professional-level technology positions, complying with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines. Work with managers in technology departments, helping them identify job requirements and create interview guides to assist in talent acquisition. May also conduct recruiting assignments for non-technical managers and professionals.
Work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Typically requires six to nine years of experience.
· Confer with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills.
· Manage the recruiting process to ensure consistency and fairness.
· Review existing job descriptions and coordinate appropriate edits.
· Based on requirements, develop recruiting strategy and recruitment programs, budgets and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
· Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
· Research and recommend recruiting resources and avenues to increase candidates flow.
· Write and place job listings in print and online media.
· Coordinate the internal job posting program and manages the employee referrals.
· Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
· Manage the applicant flow process in accordance to OFCCP requirements.
· Develop interviewing guides and pre-screening questionnaires.
· Initiate contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
· Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
· Screen and refer candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
· Coordinate participation, set up displays and work at job fairs.
· Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
· Make public presentations at schools, organizations and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
· Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
· Provide information on company and job opportunities to potential applicants.
· Arrange travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants.
· Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
· Coordinate all communications with applicants.
· Create and maintain job files.
· Coordinate offer generation and on-boarding of new employees.
· Prepare weekly status report.
· Excellent knowledge of HR operations and administration.
· Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Minimum 4 years Recruitment experience.
· Experience with recruitment of non-technical positions.
· Experience with Internet data mining and internet searches preferred (AIRS)
· Experience with OFCCP reporting requirements.
· HRIS Systems experience.
· Intermediate Excel
· Knowledge of Immigration issues
· Knowledge of current employment laws
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ventyx invites diversity and employs and promotes people on the basis of their individual qualifications for the job and without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age or disability. EOE-AA/D/V