ACS-A Xerox Company is looking for an AIRS Certified Senior Recruiter-Sourcer in Dallas!
|Senior Recruiter – Sourcer (Job Number:12002132)
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Seeking a specialty sourcing expert with demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with their assigned business groups across multiple geographies. Individual selected for the Senior Recruiter – Sourcing Specialist role must be an exemplary role model and demonstrate the ability to accomplish the following at ACS, A Xerox Company.
· The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for sourcing and delivering qualified candidates to the recruiters With minimal direction from the AVP Recruiting, collaborate with the Recruiting Team to enable them to achieve talent resource requirements.
· Develop and execute sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
· Develop and implement strategies for generating applicants using cold calling, internet sourcing, social media, networking, job boards, etc.
· Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates.
· Work with recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective search process.
· Responsible for building an ongoing candidate pipeline for future openings.
· Ability to manage multiple positions and projects simultaneously with the flexibility to meet changing business requirements.
· BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
· 5-7 years senior level recruitment sourcing experience
· A proven track record sourcing & hiring passive candidates from direct competitors.
· Knowledge of Boolean Logic sourcing techniques is required.
· Applicant Tracking System experience, (Taleo preferred), is required to track and manage candidates; Taleo experience preferred.
· Strong organizational, communication and negotiation skills are required.
· AIRS certification preferred.
· Staffing management and planning
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with ACS may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to accommodations.