MasTec Advanced Technologies is looking for an AIRS trained Recruiter!
The primary purpose of the Recruiter is responsible for the internal and external selection and hiring process for a variety of support positions to include supervisor /management for a designated region. Full cycle responsibilities to include sourcing, recruiting, hiring, on boarding retention and other employment practices.
1. Recruits field positions to include supervisor/ management candidates for current and future openings
2. Develops and manages a proactive recruiting plan for assigned region
3. Coordinates recruitment events such as job fairs, open houses, community events, etc.
4. Pre-Screen, Screen interview internally and externally, present top talent to hiring managers, and solicit feedback from hiring managers and other interviewers after interviews.
5. Analyzes success against metrics and creates and plan to achieve ongoing improvement in results that will reduce unwanted turnover from orientation to length of service.
6. Identifies new, effective recruiting sources.
7. Coordinates and schedules interviews with Operations team.
8. Places recruitment ads and job postings using the internet, print ads and other sources.
9. Prepares regular reports on recruiting activities.
10. Assists in processing confirmation letters and all candidate written correspondence.
11. Promotes positive community relations and develops/maintains contacts to promote MasTec employment image.
12. Makes and Prepares appropriate offers and letters and marketing materials to candidates.
13. Orientation- To deliver or help deliver the Human resources portion of Orientation ensuring packages are supplies to sites
14. Establish strong rapport with candidates, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, to advance our company and department brand.
15. Ensures compliance to EEO regulations and applicable employment law.
1. Including structured problem solving in a complex and uncertain business environment.
2. Proven ability to provide excellent customer service, establishes, and maintains credibility and interpersonal relationships with diverse group of individuals (e.g., business leaders, colleagues, and staff at all levels).
3. Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired and to collaborate effectively with others, implementing HR staffing processes
4. Expert ability to conduct innovative sourcing and prescreening activities and related assessment tools.
5. Expert organizational and planning skills; attention to detail; productive without compromising quality
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality
7. Solid work experience and knowledge of computers and Microsoft software
8. Ability to travel to multiple sites 25%- 50% of time
9. Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work autonomously towards pre-defined objectives and to adapt to changing requirements and ad-hoc requests.
10. Excellent interpersonal skills are required, including strong communication skills to frequently interface with all management levels of the company — must be able to move from complex situations and problems to well-articulated and well-supported recommendations or conclusions.
11. Bilingual with English/Spanish is preferred.
Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
|Minimum of five (5) years experience working as a full life cycle recruiter in support of a variety of departments.
Intermediate experience level: Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook
A plus to have AIRS training
Coppell, TX, US.