Clearwire is looking for a AIRS Certified Senior Recruiter in Bellevue WA!
Clear Wireless LLC – Bellevue, WA
The Senior Technical/Corporate Recruiter will demonstrate an exceptional “fundamentals of recruiting” foundation coupled with the capability of executing modern sourcing techniques. Creates effective search plans to execute against their book of business including when to use more passive recruiting techniques and where to apply active recruiting techniques. May source via finding names and lists in order to transition passive candidates through email marketing campaigns and cold calls to active candidates. Partners with Clearwire leaders throughout the country and will act as a Project Manager responsible for the overall staffing timeline/plan, account manage projects from inception to execution; identify and present talent and provide regular status updates.
· Full lifecycle ownership of technical, corporate, and/or sales positions at all seniority levels related to Clearwire’s build of a nationwide WiMax/LTE network including sourcing, screening and closing candidates.
· Strong sourcing / production focus using creative methods.
· As our business priorities change, take an active role in sourcing to help colleagues build pipelines for their critical requisitions.
· Act as a consultant to the business, helping customers understand best practices throughout the hiring process.
· Champion Clearwire internally and externally.
· Work to have a voice and make a difference on new and existing processes.
· Add value to the organization though building consensus on needed special projects.
· Communicate with team members on progress and objectives to continuously raise the bar to improve individual and peers’ performance.
· Act as a mentor and advisor to junior members of the team, offering coaching, assistance and direction
· 5+ years experience as a Technical/Corporate/Sales Recruiter in a high volume recruiting environment with preferred experience filling mission critical positions for Technology Development, IT, Engineering, and/or other Corporate Functions.
· Experience working for a wireless or telecommunications centered company; or staffing positions within the space is preferred.
· Ability to demonstrate a developed business and technical acumen in a broad range of functional business areas and technologies
· Background in the fundamentals of recruiting.
· Ability and willingness to cold call.
· Advanced Internet recruiting experience preferred, AIRS training or certification is a plus but not required.
· Capable of handling multiple tasks/ problems simultaneously; meet deadlines; set own priorities; continuously improve processes and procedures; schedule day events; prepare and give formal presentations.
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
· Excellent problem solving, oral/written communication in one-on-one and group situations, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
· Excellent PC Skills, proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office.
· Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
· Bachelors degree is required.
· Must be eligible to work in the United States