Coca-Cola Refreshments is looking for an AIRS Certified Talent Acquisition Manager for their Supply Chain division in Marietta GA.
Talent Acquisition Manager Supply Chain
Coca-Cola Refreshments – Atlanta, GA
|Employee will sit in the Coca-Cola Refreshments office in Marietta, GA
Provides strategic and tactical direction for the staffing of exempt and non-exempt level positions within the Supply Chain North America. Partner with Leadership to determine present and future staffing needs. Responsible for full life-cycle recruitment strategies including candidate sourcing, selection, and development of processes and materials. Act as primary recruiter for senior level positions and critical hiring needs. Lead and develop the Talent Acquisition Team.
1. Collaborate with leadership to forecast and plan for sourcing, selection, and placement needs throughout the Supply Chain to include increasing diversity representation.
2. Participate in National, Regional, and Local Diversity organizations such as NSHMBA, NBMBAA with particular focus on developing and implementing sourcing strategies designed to improve the diversity applicant flow for salaried positions throughout the Supply Chain.
3. Represent Supply Chain by networking and participating in external community outreach organizations establishing positive community outreach relationships.
4. Lead in ensuring AAP goals are executed against and hold accountable each Talent Acquisition Recruiter for staffing elements on the Affirmative Action Plans for Supply Chain.
5. Serve as an internal "External Recruiter" and directly recruit for managerial, exempt, and various senior level jobs within Supply Chain.
6. Lead internal placement efforts and develop proactive strategies to recruit for upcoming key vacancies and future needs.
7. Develop industry contacts to hire qualified and talented individuals who compliment CCR’s culture and brand, and select individuals who will provide added value to the department, business objectives and the Company.
8. Utilize no cost or low cost recruiting methods (Internet posting and mining, strategic job fairs, print advertisement, associate referrals, college recruiting, direct sourcing and third party vendors) to manage expense controls within budget.
9. Analyze the state of the talent market for competitiveness with respect to compensation and other factors and work closely with function leaders to deliver hiring strategies targeted towards each functional area.
10. Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations, and further augment the organization’s strategic diversity initiatives and affirmative action programs
11. Participate on cross-functional teams to enhance efficiency and quality of recruitment processes.
12. Mentor hiring managers in conjunction with Training & Development on appropriate recruitment and interviewing practices and procedures – partnering in conducting training on lawful hiring practices for managers.
13. Work with the Recruiters and Hiring Managers on forecasting needs within their departments.
14. Coach Recruiters on excellence in hiring manager communication, candidate relationship development, and the proper execution of recruitment practices.
15. Train Recruiters on all sourcing methodologies including University recruitment processes.
16. Ensure excellence in facilitating relationship contact points and augmenting hiring volume from these sources. Employee will sit in the Coca-Cola Refreshments office in Marietta, GA Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and reporting is required.
Five plus (5+) years experience in Human Resources required.
Two plus (2+) years experience leading a team required.
Must possess 2 – 5+ years prior recruiting experience.
Prior work within Supply Chain recruiting HIGHLY preferred.
Prior work within a consumer packaged goods (cpg) company HIGHLY preferred.
Preferred work history that includes large, complex, global organizations where a track record of success has been demonstrated.
Possess strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint required.
Knowledge of automated recruiting systems and software applications utilized by company.
AIRS CIR or PHR desirable.
Must be willing to travel 35 – 50% of the time.
SUBMIT RESUME IN A PDF OR WORD FORMAT