BSQUARE in Bellevue WA is looking for an AIRS Certified Technical Recruiter
BSQUARE – Bellevue, WA
|Are you looking to recruit top talent in a fun and exciting environment? Are you tenacious, jumping right into the haystack and not stopping until you find that needle?
The world of technology recruiting is fast-paced and constantly changing. If you thrive in an environment that offers unique challenges and the opportunity to be a key player in the success of many projects, considering bringing your talents to Bsquare!
As part of the Bsquare recruiting team, you will be responsible for developing and executing recruiting strategies that attract high-caliber technical talent to the organization. You will work to recruit both consultants and employees to work on critical projects that directly impact the success of our business groups. A majority of the positions you will work on will be within software engineering teams (engineers, test engineers, architects, etc.) with less-frequent opportunities in the worlds of technology sales, marketing, training, and corporate operations.
In this role, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Working with hiring managers to define position requirements and service-level expectations
· Researching viable, cost-effective recruiting sources
· Developing recruitment strategies that address the specific needs of each position and utilizing creative recruiting sources and techniques (job boards, search engine, social media, professional networking, cold-calling, career fairs, etc.)
· Taking candidates through the full recruitment cycle
· Handling competing priorities on positions that have varied time-to-fill expectations
· Cultivating recruiting sources and contacts within local community
· Maintaining candidate activity in the ATS and other tracking documents
· Performing administrative recruiting functions (reports, interview scheduling, job postings, reference checks, new hire paperwork, etc.)
· Interacting with outside recruiters and agencies as a supplement to a broader recruitment strategy
· Participating in weekly HR department meetings
· Partnering with Recruiting Manager and HR Manager on recruiting and HR projects
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following minimum requirements:
· Minimum 3 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience with a focus on technical/software engineering roles
· Proven ability to identify and recruit technical talent in a fast-paced environment
· Proven success utilizing creative sourcing methods to generate candidate pipelines within aggressive timeframes
· Demonstrated strength in juggling competing priorities and moving forward in ambiguous situations
· AIRS certification (CIR/ACIR) or equivalent abilities in the area of internet sourcing
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills