|Seasoned Recruiter with 5-6 years’ experience Strong Microsoft with People Click as an asset University Degree and CHRP or AIRS designations would be given first consideration.
Responsible for partnering with the business to ensure all recruitment needs are met. Acting as first point of contact and supporting the business to oversee the recruitment workflow. Exercises moderate independent judgment with minimal guidance from supervisor.
- Provide consultative recruitment support to hiring managers.
- Develop cost effective, efficient, creative and innovative solutions to sourcing challenges.
- Independently generate candidate flow through a variety of sourcing channels, including: internal postings, Internet recruiting, proactive networking, employee referrals, researching and initiating other channels as appropriate.
- Identify appropriate sources and work with these sources to attract qualified candidates.
- Educate, consult and transfer knowledge of staffing processes, diversity, interviewing skills and legislation to hiring managers.
- Screen resumes and/or conduct telephone interviews to ensure candidates meet minimum recruitment criteria.
- Using behavioural interviewing techniques, conduct interviews, provide support and counsel to hiring managers throughout the interviewing process.
- Gather and provide feedback/recommendations to both the candidate and hiring manager regarding strengths and development needs of the candidate to determine and select the most qualified candidate.
- Manage information and recruitment process through the Applicant Tracking System (People-Click). Ensure that all information is current and activity is updated on a regular basis.
- Participate in special staffing oriented projects as required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- University Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Two plus years of strong full life-cycle recruitment experience in financial services (Required)
- Possess or working towards AIRS Professional Recruiter Certification (Preferred)
- Possess or working towards Certified Human Resources Management (CHRP) certificate – would be an asset
Skills and Competencies:
- Must have strong sourcing skills to locate candidates with rare skill sets.
- Strong telephone and presentation skills.
- Experience working with e-Recruitment tools and behavioural based Interviews.
- Experience providing consultative recruitment support in a coaching and advisory capacity to all levels of management
- Fluency in French language – would be an asset
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven ability to provide value added consultative service.
- Strong client service orientation
24.64-31.69 Kelly Services, a Fortune 500 company, a trusted pioneer of the staffing industry since 1946, offers fulfilling employment to over 750,000 employees annually. Temporary, Temp to Perm and Permanent job opportunities are available in such areas as Office Services, Accounting/Finance, Light Industrial, IT, Marketing, Science and Call Centre. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our winning team today!
View or apply to job