Thomas Reuters is looking for an AIRS Certified Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist-Sales in Carrollton, TX!
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist -Sales
Thomson Reuters – Carrollton, TX
|Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and is powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on http://www.ThomsonReuters.com
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
We are looking for a hard charging, hands on, Internet sourcing specialist, not a "recruiter". You will be working on revenue generating field sales position where we will be measuring your time to fill and quality of hire.This is a Results Oriented Work Environment where you are judged on your results, not efforts. If you are tired of losing candidates in the agency process and not getting paid, this might be the job for you. Work from home arrangement available to those that exhibit the results required to self-manage.
· Create Sourcing Strategies in accord with recruitment partners and managers to achieve organizations short and long term hiring goals.
· Appropriately interview/screen candidates and provide background summaries in accord with expectations.
· Build solid working relationships with Talent Acquisition Members and Internal stake holders
· Utilize your deep knowledge of online sourcing and networking to create new communities that identify and build talent pipelines
· Build outside relationships with specialty organizations both online and in person.
· Use in-house databases, ATS ( Taleo) and maintain data integrity of all information
· 2-5 years experience research/recruiting/Sourcer (search, agency or corporate) for Field sales positions
· Successful cold calling and interviewing experience at all levels of a corporation
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting process
· Highly organized and able to function and adapt in a high demand and changing environment
· Internet savvy of web 2.0 tools and techniques and mining databases
Expert user of LinkedIn Recruiter is required
· National recruitment experience a must, international a plus
· Cloud mining a plus
· AIRS Certified a plus
· Data scrapping, mining, and processing knowledge a plus
Taleo ATS experience required
Thomson Reuters employees take pride in providing our customers around the world with information that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive – we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Thomson Reuters values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.