Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is looking for an AIRS Certified Recruiter to work remotely
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care – Rosemont, IL
See original job posting at Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care »
|Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our team of professionals (will work remotely). We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.
The Recruiter is responsible for full lifecycle of recruitment and hiring activities: proactive sourcing, consulting with key stakeholders, coordination of interviews, arranging travel, maintaining clear lines of communication, advising on ‘hire for fit’ initiatives, leading offer discussions according to established guidelines, and facilitating the on-boarding process; provides a high level of customer service by consulting with and guiding hiring managers and building relationships with a variety of external sources. As a member of the HR team, you will excel at influencing others to drive employee behavior and outcomes, communicating to and with all levels of the organization, and modeling behaviors that promote a positive workplace and drive business results.
This position reports directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager. Travel is approximately 0-25%.
· Establishing, cultivating, and maintaining ongoing relationships with Leadership and hiring managers in order to understand specific recruitment needs.
· Developing recruitment plans with focused recruitment strategies based on program and hiring manager needs.
· Collecting and analyzing data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
· Executing recruitment plans by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates.
· Using innovative sourcing techniques and leveraging technology to manage the selection process, which includes interviewing, assessing candidates, screening, recommending finalists, and filling the staffing needs within the defined service and performance criteria.
· Advising hiring managers regarding orientation, benefits, compensation and payroll; providing basic benefit information to hiring managers and candidates.
· Training managers on effective interviewing and selection techniques.
· Remaining current on federal, state and local employment law and applying knowledge appropriately in day to day work.
· Collaborating with the HR colleagues and other staff in the creation, development, and maintenance of retention strategies in specific job areas.
· Promoting Seasons at a variety of recruitment functions such as job fairs, college career days, and career events targeted for special populations.
· Carrying out the pre-employment/on-boarding/transfer process for each employee.
· Conducting new hire and hiring manager satisfaction surveys.
· Maintaining and reporting on related metrics.
· Assuming other related responsibilities, as deemed necessary.
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field, or equivalent experience in a related discipline required
· At least 3 years healthcare recruiting experience, with experience in a multi-state environment is required (hospice experience highly preferred) working remotely.
· AIRS certification preferred
· Knowledge of federal and state employment laws pertaining to interviewing and selection.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; previous HRIS experience
· Excellent verbal & written communication, as well as excellent customer service skills
· Ability to effectively communicate with candidates solely via the phone, and work independently
· Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Demonstrated critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze and interpret issues and respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints
· Demonstrated commitment to Seasons Hospice’s philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture