#Target is looking for an #AIRS Certified Senior #Recruiter
Sr Recruiter – SWAT Team Job
Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
About This Opportunity
Recruit top talent for Headquarters, Stores, and Distribution, while driving recruitment best practices and development across the Talent Acquisition team.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr Recruiter, you’ll take the lead as you…Quickly adapt to new assignments by leveraging strong relationship-building skills and recruiter acumen to drive immediate impact.· Creatively source high caliber candidates by maximizing internet resources, cold-calling, employee referrals, and other tools.· Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral based interviews, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers.
· Assume the responsibility as the primary contact person for hiring manager and HR generalist to proactively manage staffing needs during each assignment.
· Champion recruitment best practices and offer recommendation for increased productivity and results upon the departure of each assignment.
· Leverage insight from prior recruiting experiences and external relationships to share industry trends across Talent Acquisition.
· Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process, to include sourcing effectiveness, offer rate, accept rate and other analysis as needed.
· Effectively promote career opportunities by demonstrating a passion for Target, the culture and community.
· Share accountability to expense management.
– 5 – 7 years of full-cycle recruitment
– 4-year college degree
– Demonstrated success in adapting to new situations quickly and effectively
– Demonstrated leadership abilities
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to create and maintain strong partnerships
– Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
– Strong strategic thinking and creativity
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.Primary Location
: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Job Segments: HR Generalist, Human Resources, Recruiting