General Dynamics is looking for an AIRS Certified Sr Recruiter in Fairfax, VA!
Sr Recruiter – Health IT Programs
General Dynamics – IT 22 reviews – Fairfax, VA
See original job posting at General Dynamics – IT »
|As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
· Full life-cycle recruiting support of all candidate pipelines for the Health Sector from opening jobs through closing candidates.
· Assist with prioritizing hiring needs for peers also supporting the Health Sector
· Support recruiting actions for tactical business development and proposal efforts for the HSS Sector.
· Focus on building strong relationships with candidates and interacting with them over long periods of time.
· Support various sector reports and metrics
· Must have excellent organization skills and be detail oriented.
· The successful candidate must be eligible to obtain and maintain a government clearance.
Requires BS/BA degree.
PHR or SPHR is preferred
AIRS or other specialized recruitment training is preferred
Requires 5-8 years experience.