The RightThing-An ADP Company is looking for an AIRS Certified Diversity Strategy Lead
Diversity Strategy Lead
The RightThing an ADP Company
|Job Title: Diversity Strategy Lead
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Division: NAS-The Right Thing
The RightThing, An ADP Company is the nation’s premiere recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider. Harnessing the power of unmatched proprietary technology, The RightThing continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, The RightThing offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organizations serving many of the world’s leading companies. The RightThing is also parent company to AIRS, the leading provider of recruitment training. For more information, visit http://www.rightthinginc.com.
Position Summary: The Diversity Strategy Lead will use expertise and knowledge of best practices in the area of diversity to effectively design, develop and implement initiatives to improve the diversity of the workforce for our clients. This individual with lead the development, implementation and monitoring of programs and processes that promote and sustain inclusion and diversity throughout our clients. The Diversity Strategy Lead will provide strategic solutions to implement and execute diversity programs.
· Executive communications and presentations around strategies and efforts to grow workforce diversity and inclusion.
· Research and educate recruitment team and clients on diversity programs and best practices.
· Prepare executive diversity and inclusion functional strategy and ad hoc meeting presentations.
· Staying abreast of social media and diversity by utilizing websites, views, articles and other related relevant material.
· Ability to develop metrics to monitor diversity, as well as track the success of the diversity strategy in place and monitor on an ongoing (i.e., weekly, monthly) basis.
· Plan and facilitate diversity scorecards, ad hoc reports, benchmarking, and functional diversity strategy meetings.
· Submit data for industry standard benchmarks (e.g., Diversity Inc. Top 50).
· Assist in determining benchmarks to participate in as an employer of choice.
· Build and implementing sourcing strategy for the account team down to the tactical level, for recruiters to leverage and use on clients
· Targeted Recruiting: Help determine target schools and job fairs/recruiting events to build relationships that increase diverse representation in entry level job pipeline
· Workforce Inclusion: Research partnerships in an effort to ensure all programs are inclusive (i.e., hiring/recruiting, training/mentoring, leadership development, and succession planning activities)
· Consistent monitoring of diversity initiatives and refreshing as needed to meet the core diversity goals of the client(s).
· Provides support, advice and consultation to business unit leaders in the overall efforts to enhance inclusion and diversity within the client.
· Develop and consult with both internal and external clients on advanced diversity recruitment strategies and techniques is critical for success in this role.
· Prepare and present reports to business unit leaders and other key stakeholders, both internally and externally on the client side.
· Source and identify diversity candidates for key openings within the client organization
(Experience, Skills, Academic):
· -Bachelor’s degree, preferred focus of business, psychology, or education.
· -Minimum of 4 years of related human resource experience including, with 2 years (+) associated directly with developing and driving diversity and inclusion initiatives in a corporate environment)
· -2years (+) of experience sourcing and recruiting diversity candidates for key openings
· -Excellent communication skills
· -Must be able to demonstrate successful and creative use of social, professional and internet networking site to identify and source candidates.
· -Effective Internet skills to include Boolean search expertise,
· -AIRs search techniques, and creative/innovative researching knowledge.
· -Effective PC/Microsoft Office skills — technically savvy.
· -Previous use and knowledge of ATS systems and other recruiting tools.
· -Strong business acumen.
· -Strong commitment to client/candidate service (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with candidates and client).
· -High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive.
· -Ability to work in a highly functioning team environment
· -Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR) Certification is highly preferred.
Overnight travel: Up to 30%
The RightThing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: As a performance-driven culture, we know that engaging a talented workforce rich in diversity facilitates better solutions and broader impact. By being open to understanding, valuing, and respecting both tangible and intangible differences among employees, we know that we achieve our highest potential collectively and individually.
All Locations: Alabama Home Office Alaska Home Office Arizona Home Office Arkansas Home OfficeCalifornia Home OfficeColorado Home OfficeConnecticut Home OfficeDelaware Home OfficeFlorida Home OfficeGeorgia Home OfficeIdaho Home OfficeIllinois Home OfficeIndiana Home OfficeIowa Home OfficeKansas Home OfficeKentucky Home OfficeLouisiana Home OfficeMaine Home OfficeMaryland Home OfficeMassachusetts Home OfficeMexico-home officeMichigan Home OfficeMinnesota Home OfficeMississippi Home OfficeMissouri Home OfficeNebraska Home OfficeNevada Home OfficeNew Hampshire Home OfficeNew Jersey Home OfficeNew Mexico Home OfficeNew York Home OfficeNorth Carolina Home OfficeNorth Dakota Home OfficeFindlayOklahoma Home OfficeOregon Home OfficePennsylvania Home OfficeWayneRhode Island Home OfficeSouth Carolina Home OfficeSouth Dakota Home OfficeTennesee Home OfficeTexas Home OfficeUtah Home OfficeVermont Home OfficeVirginia Home OfficeWashington Home OfficeWest Virginia Home OfficeWisconsin Home OfficeWyoming Home Office
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Account Relationship Mgmt