Ingram is looking for an #AIRS Certified #Sourcing Specialist in #Nashville
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for a highly organized & detail-oriented Sourcing Specialist to join our Human Resources Talent Acquisition team in our LaVergne, TN headquarters. As our business continues to grow & in order to scale this growth, we are looking for a strong Sourcing Specialist to partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager in order to source & recruit talent that will meet staffing requirements for forecasted business growth. This new role will play a key role in assessing client needs, designing research and candidate generation strategies, performing extensive internet research and recommending new sources of identifying top talent. Additional sourcing strategies will include developing & sustaining a qualified and diverse candidate pipeline.
• Works with the Manager, Talent Acquisition in the development and implementation of sourcing strategies for talented and diverse candidates through multiple methods to include job postings, data mining of the internet, on-line databases, job fairs, strategic partnerships, etc.
• Acts as a consultant to the HR teams providing guidance on appropriate sourcing strategies.
• Builds and maintains a network of candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
• Proactively monitors and evaluates candidate pool and makes recommendation for changes to the sourcing strategies as needed.
• Partners with the Manager, Talent Acquisition and hiring managers on developing pre-screening questions specific to each position, intake meetings, interview feedback sessions and final selection meetings.
• Leverages internet tools, social networking and specialty on-line ads to encourage diverse networks of candidates and promote retention of selected candidates.
• Updates applicant tracking system consistently, ensuring compliance with procedures and applicable laws.
• Ensures continuous development of sourcing skills and knowledge using latest methods, sourcing technologies, channels, pre-screening and candidate relationships management.
Minimum education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years experience in recruiting with 2 years heavy emphasis in sourcing
• 2 years experience using traditional and non-traditional tools for research and sourcing such as internet/online sources, telephone, and social media tools
• 1 year experience marketing jobs and company attributes to include creating job ads and other promotional activities
• AIRS or similar certification strongly preferred
Ingram Content Group Inc. is the world’s largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
Ingram offers a compensation package that includes competitive base salary, incentive opportunities, and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V We participate in EVerify.