Senior Corporate Recruiter – Houston, TX – AIRS CIR, ACIR, CDR, or CSSR preferred
Recruiter, Senior Corporate (Information Technology and Engineering)-00035A
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products and its affiliates have over 6,500 employees. Enterprise’s large integrated, geographical portfolio of assets provides multiple opportunities to grow through internal growth projects and through acquisitions. Enterprise service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing for crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids and refined products. To maximize the value of its interests, Enterprise’s team utilizes an array of options that provides innovative solutions to create growth opportunities for the partnership and build value for investors. Energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products through exciting new growth areas, developing markets and innovative ways to provide energy solutions to customers.
Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products Company.
The Senior Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for the recruitment of Information Technology and Engineering talent. The Senior Recruiter acts in an individual contributor capacity and will work closely with the managers as their strategic partner.
This position performs full-cycle recruiting. Responsibilities include:
- Provides guidance to hiring manager on sourcing options to ensure the most effective and cost efficient approach for external hiring.
- Provides coaching regarding all phases of recruiting including: development of job descriptions, behavior-based interviewing, negotiations of salary, and closing candidates to offer acceptance.
- Applies advanced knowledge of applicant tracking systems to perform the various stages of full life cycle recruiting such as job postings, generating offer letters and on-boarding candidates.
- Participates in strategic staffing meetings and provides recruiting expertise and guidance as needed.
- Develops a working knowledge of the clients businesses.
- Maintains knowledge of internal and external recruiting practices, including competitive practices in and out of the energy industry.
- Uses advanced recruiting and sourcing techniques in order to identify top talent and achieve lowest cost per hire.
- Proactively sources top talent utilizing a variety of techniques including referrals, direct recruitment, social networking websites, job boards, internet searches, e-mail marketing, etc.
- Deciphers complex job descriptions in order to construct thoughtful and effective search strings.
- Maintains accurate and thorough documentation during sourcing process to track candidate progression and improve sourcing strategies.
- Recommends, designs, and implements candidate sourcing strategies to improve our diverse candidate pool.
- Interviews candidates to determine fit for position and company for hiring managers to review.
- Utilizes a consultative approach with hiring teams for assessment, and selection in order to recruit top talent.
- Develops a candidate pipeline of qualified and diverse talent for current and anticipated roles within the organization.
- Obtains feedback from hiring manager regarding the candidates and support provided.
- Ensures positive candidate and employee experience throughout the hiring process.
- Reaches out to new hires to raise awareness of the employee referral program and harvest referrals; ensure a high touch experience for employees and the referrals.
- Mentors and provides guidance and direction to non-exempt Employment Coordinator.
- Attends and supports college and corporate recruiting functions in and out of town.
- Assists with various projects as needed to include the Summer Internship program.
- Establishes relationships with outside vendors to attract top talent.
- Provides input and ideas for process improvements.
- Interacts with organizational management team to develop staffing strategies and achieving effective hiring practices.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- A minimum of 5+ years with demonstrable success in a recruiting environment is required.
- A minimum of 3+ of years experience sourcing Information Technology and Engineering talent is required.
- Experience in a full life cycle recruiting environment supporting the Oil and Gas/Energy industry is preferred.
- AIRS certification (CIR, ACIR, CDR, CSSR) preferred.
- Results-oriented with excellent customer relations.
- Background in sourcing with proven experience sourcing qualified active and passive candidates in a variety of disciplines.
- Knowledge of AIRS sourcing techniques such as Boolean search strings, X-Ray, FlipSearch and social media recruiting is preferred.
- Proven success in developing channels and creative sourcing strategies for finding diverse talent.
- Proven success partnering with hiring managers to implement long-term staffing strategies and strong analytical, organizational and assessment skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use technology effectively and efficiently for candidate identification.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (TALEO) preferred.
- Excellent organization and time management skills; proven ability to be innovative and resourceful.
- Effectively adjust to frequently changing work assignments.
- Offers suggestions for achieving team goals or performing team functions.
- Establishes relationships and works effectively with hiring managers, vendors, team members, and internal and external candidates.
- Provides clear information to peers/team members/internal/external customers orally or through other methods of communication.
- Seek information to understand customers’ needs and develops appropriate solutions.
- Ability to travel up to 20% during heavy college recruiting season to local and out of city colleges.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, multi-task and change direction in a variety of workplace situations.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in a business-like and professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with less definition, policy, and bureaucracy.
Primary Location: USA-Texas-Houston
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Organization: Human Resources
Job: Human Resources
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segments: Information Technology, Recruiting, Engineer, Gas Technician, Gas, Technology, Human Resources, Engineering, Energy