#AIRS Certified Talent Acquisition Consultant – #Grainger #Location: Lake Forest, IL #jobs #careers
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Job ID: 51470674
Job Posting Title
Talent Acquisition Consultant
US-IL, LAKE FOREST
Requisition Number: 51470674
Grainger is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions.
Our 18,000 employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Grainger’s employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels.
As part of a high-performing team, you’ll be able to develop your talents, and make a difference. Grainger is a Fortune 500 company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine’s Most Admired Companies list.
Grainger is the leading North American provider of maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) supplies and related information to businesses and institutions. Combining products, services, and information, Grainger offers an unmatched set of MRO solutions.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies for targeted roles – both niche/hard to fill roles as well as high volume roles that require a continuous candidate pipeline. The execution of the targeted sourcing strategies will enable the achievement of sourcing metrics and the hiring of high quality candidates.
Success will be driven by the Talent Acquisition Consultant ability to network, demonstrate tenacious search ethics and display their sourcing IQ. In addition, your savvy understanding of organizational/candidate fit and ability to pitch our fantastic career opportunities will ultimately score the talent necessary to drive our growing business.
In an advisory capacity as Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will work with Human Resource Managers and hiring leaders to:
• Calibrate new open position via in-take discussions and create candidate profiles for each search
• Create a targeted sourcing strategy that includes diversity sourcing methodologies and an effective candidate evaluation process
• Source positions from individual contributor to management for Sales
• Help Hiring Managers and HR Managers understand the market landscape for highly sought after skills
• Share best practices in sourcing; new recruiting tools; compare position profiles to identify common skill groups between positions; and improve workflow efficiency and recruiting processes
• Grow and cultivate an extended network of professional contacts to help identify and source qualified pipeline candidates
• Develop and execute on candidate generation strategies and building a pipeline of talent, including directly sourcing candidates, with an emphasis on diversity
• Utilize advanced sourcing techniques (Applicant Tracking System mining, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Recruiting) across a multitude of channels to develop relationships with key professionals for targeted positions
• Maintain knowledge of compensation offerings, benefits, salary structures and long-term incentive plans for potential candidates
• Strongly prefer experience in both staffing firms and corporate environments; also experience sourcing for remote offices
• BA/BS degree
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a recruiting/sourcing consultant
• Strongly prefer candidates that have one of the following AIRS Certificates: (CIR, ACIR, CDR, CSSR, ECRE, PRC)
• Expert level of knowledge in all sourcing components including, but not limited to, qualifying candidates, networking, job analysis, salary trends and relationship management
• Proven success in building credibility with hiring managers and utilizing external talent market knowledge to consult with and influence their own talent strategy
• Ability to understand, articulate and document a hiring manager’s stated requirements, and formulate a clear value proposition that will attract the caliber of candidate we need to meet those requirements
• Must be both tactical and strategic and have ability to communicate overall strategic vision as well as the execution details
• Excellent strategic influencing skills with the ability to relate to a wide variety of people with different agendas and needs to ensure effective communications with key internal stakeholders
• Advanced experience utilizing structured candidate assessment methodologies, utilizing innovative sourcing/recruitment techniques to recruit passive candidates
• Ability to effectively build rapport/relationships via the phone
• Strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and candidate databases are also needed
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems