> AIRS Training Updates
> Baylor Health Care is looking for an AIRS Certified Senior Sourcing Recruiter in Dallas!
Baylor Health Care is looking for an AIRS Certified Senior Sourcing Recruiter in Dallas!
Senior Sourcing Recruiter – Leadership Team – Baylor Health Care System, Dallas TX
Baylor Health Care Dallas, TX
|The Leadership Sourcing Recruiter will develop, execute, and complete leadership sourcing assignments. This individual should possess the leadership presence and business acumen to perform management and senior management level searches. This individual will build alliances and networks within multiple recruiting channels. In addition, this individual will work collaboratively to improve the practice of search services offered to Baylor Health Care System. This role will support the team of Leadership Recruiters by providing sourcing support on assigned searches.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administration, Business Administration or related field.
· Will consider internal candidates who have completed college level coursework and who demonstrate the willingness and ability. Must attain degree within one year of appointment.
· A minimum of 5 years of professional recruiting experience in leadership or high level professional search (combination of search firm and corporate experience preferred)
· Successful candidate will be encouraged to obtain certification as a professional in Human Resources by the Society for Human Resource Management or other relevant professional recruiting certification.
· Proven ability and experience in development of sourcing strategy and successful execution
· Proven competency in current sourcing tools
· AIRS Certified Recruiter (or similar training) and or willingness to obtain within one year.
· Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients across multiple functional disciplines, and provide strong consultative skills to managers, directors and executives throughout the search process.
· Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
· Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
· Proven track record of superior customer service commitment.
Primary Location Texas-DALLAS
View or apply to job