BAE Systems is looking for an AIRS Certified Diversity Recruiter CDR to join their team in Arlington, VA!
Diversity Sourcing Recruiter
Job Category: Human Resources
Location: Arlington, VA
BAE Systems Inc. is seeking a professional Diversity Sourcing Recruiter. This individual will be based out of our Arlington, VA office and will be a key member of the team’s sourcing strategy.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop and deliver a robust pipeline of talent by proactively sourcing, screening, networking and developing relationships with qualified diverse talent.
· Partner with recruiting team to ensure diverse sourcing strategies are being utilized.
· Increase visibility of positions on diversity related job boards, networks and user groups.
· Recommend diversity sites/tools.
· Participate in enhancements to the applicant tracking system to ensure sourcing related strategies are implemented which are beneficial to the organization and compliant.
· Cultivate and maintain relationships with sourced candidates and act as a resource for colleagues with less sourcing experience.
· Develop sourcing strategies for the business with diverse workforce gaps to ensure goal accomplishment, including researching and recommending diversity niche websites and non-traditional means for diversity recruiting.
· Partner with TA to ensure the successful integration of diversity into all aspects of the recruitment process.
· Develop diversity recruitment tools, reports, and resources for use by TA staff to support their diversity competency building and equip them for success in meeting diversity goals.
· Build diverse candidate pipeline through relationship building and targeted networking (to include external and internal networks), recruitment events, and other creative sources.
· Assist with the development and coordination of local professional diversity organization partnerships.
· Coordinate and assist with TA diversity competency building, understanding of programs, linkage to diversity objectives and expectations.
· Collaborate with recruiting team to develop a firm understanding of the department culture and position requirements, including skills and background required for the position.
· Assist in integrating diversity strategy and reporting into our applicant tracking system.
· Additional reporting needs as required.
– Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience (additional 4 years of experience required in lieu of degree)
– 5+ years related HR/Talent Acquisition experience, with minimum of 3-5 years in diversity sourcing
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
– Skilled in partnership building and collaboration
– Full life cycle recruiting experience
– Must have experience developing and presenting information using MS Office, primarily Excel and PowerPoint
– Bachelor’s Degree
– AIRS Diversity Sourcing certifications or other industry accepted certification
– Diversity Sourcing Trainer experience
– Ability to demonstrate appreciation of different cultures, backgrounds and experiences
– Excellent organization and communication skills
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 100,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
People are the greatest asset in any Company …
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.