The RightThing is looking for an AIRS Certified Recruiter/Sourcer to work from home!
|Description||About The RightThing, An ADP Company
The RightThing is a premier recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider. Harnessing the power of unmatched proprietary technology, The RightThing continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, The RightThing offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organizations serving many of the world’s leading companies. The RightThing is also parent company to AIRS, the leading provider of recruitment training. For more information, visit http://www.rightthinginc.com
Position Summary and Essential Functions:
|Requirements||* Bachelor’s Degree
* 4 years (+) experience in either working within either a corporate, RPO or agency recruitment environment.
* Must be able to demonstrate successful and creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates.
* Effective Internet skills to include Boolean search expertise, AIRs search techniques, and creative/innovative researching knowledge.
* Occasional overnight travel up to 5-10%.
* Effective PC/Microsoft Office skills — technically savvy.
* Previous use and knowledge of ATS systems and other recruiting tools.
* Strong business acumen.
* Strong commitment to client/candidate service (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with candidates and client).
* High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive.
* Ability to work in a highly functioning team environment.
The RightThing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: As a performance-driven culture, we know that engaging a talented workforce rich in diversity facilitates better solutions and broader impact. By being open to understanding, valuing, and respecting both tangible and intangible differences among employees, we know that we achieve our highest potential collectively and individually.