> AIRS Training Updates
> Manpower Corporate is looking for an AIRS Certified Strategic Recruiting Researcher Sourcer-Virtual!
Manpower Corporate is looking for an AIRS Certified Strategic Recruiting Researcher Sourcer-Virtual!
Strategic Recruiting Researcher (Sourcer)
Manpower- Milwaukee, WI
|Strategic Recruiting Researcher (Sourcer)-0006353 US-WI-Milwaukee
The Researcher is responsible for industry and function-focused candidate sourcing, pre-screening, testing, organization chart generation, and qualifying candidates. This position will utilize direct and indirect sourcing techniques to build a strong network of diverse candidates within critical skill sets, based on client demand and in support of MBS’s core lines of research. Position is virtual.
Primary Job Functions
• Participate in the ongoing development of creative recruitment sourcing strategies for open positions;
• Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to find passive candidates though a variety of methods including: complex internet searches, social and professional networking groups, blogs, diversity resources, competitor research and the development of existing candidate relationships;
• Direct source candidates using cold calling and persuasive techniques;
• Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline of prospective candidates for assigned positions;
• Identify and submit qualified candidates to Recruiting Team based on the provided job description;
• Work with recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify candidates through the use of behavioral interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing;
• Communicate effectively with Recruiting Team throughout the sourcing process;
• Use appropriate systems (both manual and ATS) to track sourcing information including source of candidates and search strings executed; to input candidate information, resumes, interview notes and assessment results; and to provide candidate submittal data to be managed against established metrics.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Required Years Experience
• 1+ years experience sourcing and pre-qualifying candidates in single or multiple professional verticals (i.e. IT, Finance, etc.).
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
• Skilled in sourcing for single or multiple professional verticals (i.e. IT, Finance, etc.)
• Skilled in cold call and competitor direct sourcing techniques.
• Skilled in various methods of creative Internet sourcing to include: blogs, social and professional networking sites, the use of Boolean search logic, search modifiers and Internet data mining techniques.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate job descriptions, skills needed, data and other information to determine courses of action.
• Skilled in prescreening methods to determine if candidates are a fit for a defined position.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written.
• Ability to remain adaptable and flexible.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
• PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems.
• AIRS Certification highly desired.
• No Travel required
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Travel : No
Organization : Manpower
Job : Human Resources
View or apply to job