#Ingram Content Group is looking for an #AIRS certified Talent Acquisition Specialist in the #Nashville area
Ingram Content Group (ICG) is the world’s leading Content Distributor – the engine behind every book and e-book delivered to consumers around the world. We are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition group in our LaVergne, TN headquarters. This individual will partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager in the execution of sourcing & recruiting methods for designated open positions. We are seeking a true recruiting specialist that has the proven ability to source and recruit through the utilization of multiple social networking and candidate generation methods. This person will conduct targeted recruiting efforts through partnerships with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition Team by utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods.
Essential job duties in this role include:
- Works with the Manager, Talent Acquisition in the development and implementation of sourcing strategies for talented and diverse candidates through multiple sourcing methods (I.E. data mining of social networking sites, job fairs and hiring managers).
- With direction from Manager, Talent Acquisition; Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring requirements, skill set of candidates and input regarding employment offers.
- Screen and interview designated candidates and communicate assessment of skill set with job requirements. When asked, participate as part of interviewing team during interview process.
- Provide information to Manager, Talent Acquisition regarding situations that could impact hiring decision (IE market conditions, compensation trends, personal issues, and geographic issues).
- Builds and maintains a network of candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Partners with Manager, Talent Acquisition and hiring managers in the development of questions that are specific to intake meetings, interview feedback sessions, and final selection meetings.
- Ensures continuous development of recruiting/sourcing skills and knowledge using latest sourcing and recruiting methods/technologies.
Minimum Education and Experience required:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years recruiting and sourcing experience
- 1 year experience marketing jobs and company attributes to include creating job ads and other promotional activities
- Passionate about engaging candidates for recruitment purposes and able to represent ICG to a wide range of candidates
- Well-versed in recruiting & sourcing techniques and able to generate pipeline for several different roles in a variety of creative ways.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- AIRS or similar certification strongly preferred