Sr Talent Acquisition Manager – Raytheon – Dallas, TX
Sr Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Id: 44319BR
SAS is seeking an accomplished Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition (TA). This individual will be responsible for leading SAS’s talent acquisition activity nationally to attract and recruit diverse and highly competitive talent in support of business objectives. This individual will lead a team of recruiting professionals and be responsible for performance, motivation and development. This position reports to the HR Operations Center Director and is based Dallas, Texas .
Duties and Responsibilities:
· · · Lead a TA organization committed to attracting diverse and highly-competitive talent to SAS
· · Lead the development and refinement of recruiting processes to ensure the capture of highly competitive talent, staffing goal attainment, and compliance with applicable OFCCP regulations and labor laws
· Set the TA Strategy for the business based on the Strategic plan and consultation with key stakeholders
Serve as the TA Lead on major proposal efforts and capture/pursuit activities including developing a staffing plan, recruitment advertising campaign and the sourcing of candidates
· Lead the SAS Workforce Planning initiative to optimize the business’s capabilities mix, accurately forecast for labor, ensure the ability to perform technically on current and future programs, and identify and deploy talent across the matrix to ensure operational efficiency
· Oversee successful execution of SAS’s annual University Programs, to include the recruitment of recent college graduates into full-time positions, establishment of a co-op/intern program, and relationship building activities with academic institutions considered key to Raytheon and SAS’s current and future success
· Improve the effectiveness of recruiting process to increase the quality of hires and reduce the time to fill positions
· Develop and execute sourcing strategies, candidate networks and talent pipelines to ensure a diverse pool of highly qualified candidates
· Benchmark and implement "best practices" TA processes and programs
· Partner with the Raytheon TA Council to strengthen the recruitment efforts for the enterprise as a whole
Employ contemporary internet based and social media related recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates
· Manage temporary employee and internship staffing programs
· Manage the employee relocation process
· Partner with Diversity & Inclusion to maximize relationships with external professional affinity organizations, providing recruiting opportunities that further support SAS business goals
· Develop collaborative relationships with Human Resources functional partners
to ensure consistent Human Resources policies, processes and practices are executed in an effective and timely manner
Required Qualifications, Skills and Education:
· At least 12 years of related experience with talent acquisition or human resources
· Proven experience in project management and developing business strategy
· Experience working in a large matrixed organization
· Ability to analyze data and interpret results to take appropriate action
· Working understanding of university recruiting/sourcing strategies and how to identify diverse talent pipelines
· Knowledge of employment law and regulations as they related to talent acquisition
· Demonstrated staffing leadership experience including developing and motivating recruiting teams, examining and redefining recruitment processes and practices, leading through organizational change
· Strong communication skills; written, oral and effective listening skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Education:
· Proven track record of success with high volume, professional staffing in either agency or in house role, preferably for a federal contractor
· Proven experience developing a sourcing function
· AIRS or SPHR certification
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
* Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
* Where talented people can make an impact.
* Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.