#AIRS is Hiring!! Are you interested in being a full time #AIRS Trainer? Apply now! http://bit.ly/12IJokT
AIRS National Trainer
Over the past 17 years, AIRS has changed the recruiting landscape with our revolutionary internet sourcing classes. Today, AIRS is the most recognized internet recruitment training company in the world. Numerous leading global companies require that their recruiters hold a current AIRS certification. AIRS, An ADP Company, trains recruiters on the skills they need to be at the forefront of game-changing recruiting.
We are currently seeking a National Trainer to join our AIRS Training team. The successful candidate would be responsible for delivering courses that focus on Internet Sourcing, Diversity Recruitment, Social Media, Talent Acquisition and Talent Management to help our clients improve their processes, diversify their workforce, as well as increase recruitment and talent productivity. The National Trainer will be responsible for presenting training material in both an online capacity as well as in person. The ideal candidate would have deep knowledge of Boolean logic, advanced search engine functionality, full life-cycle recruiting and social media. The successful candidate will be required to work on different tasks as needed including researching, writing and editing of course materials. They would be able to identify continuous improvement opportunities and offer solutions to better our product offerings.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Strong background in passive candidate recruitment practices
* Proven ability to utilize search engines, professional networking sites, social media, and other available resources to locate passive candidates
* AIRS Certifications (CIR, ACIR, CSSR, CDR and/or PRC) preferable
* 3+ years of full-life cycle recruiting experience including, but not limited to, internet sourcing, cold calling and performance based interviewing.
* Travel may be up to 75%
* Excellent platform skills and ability to communicate to the adult and experienced learners is critical
* Advanced written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, work independently and think creatively
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Power Point, Word and Live Meeting experience would be a plus
* Results oriented approach required
* Experience and proven ability to work in a fast paced, high workload environment with competing deadlines
For an example of the classes AIRS offers, please take a look at our course catalog: http://www.airsdirectory.com/mc/training_course_catalog.guid
AIRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer: As a performance-driven culture, we know that engaging a talented workforce rich in diversity facilitates better solutions and broader impact. By being open to understanding, valuing, and respecting both tangible and intangible differences among employees, we know that we achieve our highest potential collectively and individually