Senior #AIRS Certified Technical Recruiter needed for Cape Fox in #Manassas, VA
Forward Resume to:
Angie Lock, SPHR
Cape Fox Shared Services
Do you want to source, attract, recruit and close top-notch talent for one of the most unique government contractors? If so, come join the team that drives talent acquisition for a wide variety of unique skill sets at the Cape Fox Corporation in Manassas, VA.
In this role, you will deliver high quality professional candidates guiding hiring managers and candidates through the hiring process while maintaining strong relationships. Execute a near- and long-term recruiting vision, identify each business need and develop strategic sourcing and recruiting plans for each new opening.
- Provide a consultative approach to each hiring manager to readily identify the right profile to fit their needs
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Cape Fox Corporation’s leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to continually pipeline top talent to fill each opening.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position to engage their interest and continue to close them throughout the hiring process.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop the most effective prescreening questions to identify the right candidates to interview for their opening.
- Prepare each candidate prior to each scheduled interview with detailed information on the company and job description to set appropriate expectations.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and review results with hiring managers.
- Extend contingent and/or final offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and HR.
- 5 to 8 years of full lifecycle recruiting in the Federal Government contracting industry.
- Extensive knowledge of IT, engineering and technical recruiting required.
- Medical recruiting experience is highly desired.
- Expert knowledge of candidate sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends and relationship management.
- B.S. in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Ability to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit nationally for multiple locations
- Ability to travel to job fairs and recruiting events as needed.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- AIRS Boolean Internet savvy with the ability to mine candidates online using a multitude of deep Web sourcing techniques
- AIRS CIR, ACIR, CSSR, CSMR or ECRE certified a huge plus
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries, and joint ventures will provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibits employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, political affiliation, protected veterans status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and joint ventures offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.