#AIRS Talent Transformation e-Conference EarlyBird Deadline May 31st! bit.ly/AIRS2014TTC
Register by May 31st for the Early Bird price of $795.00 http://bit.ly/AIRS2014TTC
AIRS, an ADP Company is pleased to announce the inaugural Talent Transformation e-Conference taking place on Monday, June 23rd. Join industry thought leaders and innovative practitioners to discuss transforming the talent acquisition processes through idea sharing and real-world solutions for today’s business challenges.
The AIRS Talent Transformation Conference is an unprecedented event created to help Talent Acquisition professionals transform and optimize their current recruiting strategies. The Conference is a blended learning event combining insightful and informative sessions and practical discussions. This unique approach will offer attendees real-world, high-value conference sessions led by industry professionals in addition to supplemental AIRS Training.
The online conference format will give global attendees the opportunity to maximize their time by attending up to 7 sessions throughout the day. Additionally, conference attendees will have the opportunity to attend AIRS Training within 3 months of registering for the e-Conference.
· Identify Opportunities to Maximize Mobile Recruiting through Apps and Extensions
· Learn how to Leverage Talent Communities
· Discover How to Reach Passive Candidates through the Deep Web
· Create Effective and Compelling Job Descriptions
· Identify Best Practices in College & Veteran Recruiting
· Share Your Questions during a Sourcing Leadership Panel Discussion
· Learn Best Practices in Sourcing Global Talent
· Review Key Recruitment Analytics
· Learn about Gamification in Recruiting
· Optimize Candidate Experience and Engagement
· All attendees will also be able to attend 1 AIRS certification course or 2 non-certification courses as part of their conference attendance fee
Who should attend?
· Recruitment Professionals
· Social Recruiting Strategy Professionals
· Talent Acquisition Leaders
· Social Media and Branding Professional
· Professionals in Human Resources
· Staffing Professionals
· Anyone interested in learning more about today’s recruitment landscape