AppFolio is looking for an #AIRSCertified Corporate Recruiter in Santa Barbara, CA http://bit.ly/1HH7aOB
Human Resources | Santa Barbara, CA
Apply here: http://bit.ly/1HH7aOB
The Corporate Recruiter identifies, screens and attracts the best talent to satisfy current and future MyCase hiring needs.
The ideal candidate must possess strong sourcing skills for technical talent and general business operations roles, excellent client management skills and a keen understanding of how to assess candidates for an incredibly high talent bar.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Execute full cycle recruiting process for Engineering and Web Operations and all other Business Groups ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Gather hiring plans and conduct position intake sessions with hiring managers.
- Source active and passive candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, job boards, and employee referrals.
- Generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of active/passive candidates for multiple requisitions under very tight timelines.
- Provide pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active on-going candidate campaigns.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain candidate status via Applicant Tracking System, data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Maintain communication with candidates in order to create promoters of the MyCase and AppFolio employment brand.
- Establish, manage and maintain university and usergroup relationships for top talent hiring.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years recruiting/sourcing experience in a corporate setting.
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Ability to represent an organization, employment opportunities and company culture in courting candidates.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed.
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process, emerging technologies and SaaS business operations.
- AIRS certifications in PRC, ACIR or CSSR preferred.
- Position is based in Goleta, CA.
- Relocation assistance is not available.
- No agencies or agency referrals, please.