#AIRSJobs Sutter Health in Highland, CA is looking for an #AIRSCertified Recruiting Manager Apply here: http://bit.ly/1DQyB7L
Apply here: http://bit.ly/1DQyB7L
Senior Business Partner, Talent Acquisition
The Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner (STABP) is responsible for providing the highest level of Talent Acquisition services to San Manuel Band of Mission Indians’ (SMBMI) executives and hiring managers. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, this position delivers high quality professional candidates and promotes the San Manuel brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the San Manuel talent acquisition process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required to meet the high demands of this high-volume, fast paced position.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or a related field preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7-10 years direct and progressive work experience in full life-cycle recruiting required, with strong preference for senior-level professional corporate recruiting experience.
- Minimum 2 years in-house corporate talent acquisition or senior level agency recruiting experience recruiting for a broad range of positions is required.
- Must be well versed on executive compensation and developmental programs.
- Proficiency working with ATS; familiarity with Ultimate Software (Ultipro) a plus.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, Monster, Dice, and other sourcing databases is required.
- Expertise and knowledge of interviewing techniques, human resources/procedures, and federal/state laws regarding employment practices is required.
- Must have a sense of urgency, strong client focus, influencing skills and be a team player.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Must possess current CIR, ACIR, or PRC certification, or ability to obtain certification within six months of employment start date.
- Certification as a Professional Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) or Global Professional Human Resources (GPHR) desired.
- Must obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license issued by the San Manuel Gaming Commission.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the company’s insurance carrier.