Home > AIRS Training Updates > #AIRSJobs Transamerica is looking for an #AIRSCertified Talent Sourcer in Texas, Idaho or Maryland – Apply here: http://bit.ly/1aPtslV
#AIRSJobs Transamerica is looking for an #AIRSCertified Talent Sourcer in Texas, Idaho or Maryland – Apply here: http://bit.ly/1aPtslV
Senior Talent Sourcer–1500025L
Apply here: http://bit.ly/1aPtslV
The Transamerica companies offer a wide array of innovative financial services and products with a common purpose: to help individuals, families, and businesses build, protect and preserve their hard-earned assets. With more than a century of experience, we have built a solid reputation on solid management, sound decisions and consumer confidence. Transamerica is a part of AEGON, an international life insurance, pension, and asset management company based in The Hague, the Netherlands. AEGON has businesses in over twenty markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia, AEGON companies employ approximately 26,500 people and have some 40 million customers across the globe. For more information, visit www.transamerica.com.
At Transamerica, hard work, innovative thinking and personal accountability are qualities that we honor and reward. We understand the potential that is unleashed by leveraging the talents of a diverse workforce. We embrace an environment where employees enjoy a balance between their careers, families, communities and personal interests. Ultimately, we appreciate the uniqueness of a company where talented professionals work collaboratively in a positive environment focused on helping customers secure their long-term financial futures.
This position will be located in the Corporate Division. Corporate provides centralized service and support to Transamerica’s operating companies. Service units include corporate accounting, human resources, actuarial, audit, benefits, business development, compliance, information technology, law and tax.
The main purpose of this position is to research, identify, source and attract high performing talent for positions throughout the organization. This position will work closely with Recruiting Coordinators, Recruiters, Hiring Managers and the Employment Branding and Digital Recruitment team to establish a sourcing strategy aimed at generating candidates for a variety of opportunities within all functional areas of the talent market .
- Take an active role in creating an environment of innovation, collaboration, transparency, accountability and trust.
- Conduct pre-screen conversations with candidates to evaluate readiness to be considered as a candidate for hire
- Supervise, coach and mentor existing Talent Sourcing team
- A clear understanding of the recruiting process and the importance of the candidate experience and willingness to enhance processes to provide a stronger experience
- Demonstrated success in generating high quality diverse pipeline of candidates through advanced Boolean searches, social networking, database mining, centers of influence, cold calling and all other resources available
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and passive candidates
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team in developing and promoting a social media strategy as an employment branding tool, partnering with universities for career fairs and job postings and supporting the Employee Referral Program
- Serve as a brand ambassador for our organization by promoting our value proposition and our position in the market as an employer of choice.
- Evaluate potential candidates to gauge skillset and interest in current and future job opportunities.
- Establish a pipeline of candidates based on the future needs of the organization.
- Post company job opportunities online
- Capture market and competitive intelligence from sourcing efforts that can be communicated to leadership, HR and the business areas.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensure a high-touch candidate experience
- Identify and utilize a variety of search tools and techniques through social media channels, job boards, database mining and cold calling to promote open positions and to identify relevant talent.
- Provide subject matter expertise in sourcing techniques, technology and strategies by utilizing industry associations, professional and social networks
Travel: ability to travel 20% is required
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field or equivalent education and experience. Minimum of 2 years Talent Aquisition experience.
- Motivation and ambition
- Proficient with business and financial terms; ability to understand and discuss the business with candidates and how positions impact the business.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of ATS systems and recruitment procedures
- Excellent prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple job duties in a fast paced environment.
- Excellenthigh degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and documentation skills are required
- Strong knowledge of SLA’s and recruitment metrics/KPIs.
- Fact finding skills and the ability to use appropriate questions to gain relevant information in order to quickly assess and identify key issues or underlying issues.
- Ability to use this information to draw conclusions and provide solutions.
- AIRS Certifications: CIR, ACIR, CDR and/or CSSR highly desired
Pay, Benefits, and Work Schedule:
FLSA status: Exempt
Benefit eligible employees qualify for the AEGON USA, Inc. benefit package, which is a comprehensive package including optional Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k, and more! Additional details may be provided upon selection for interview.
Transamerica’s pay ranges are competitive and are based on the external labor market. An annual bonus opportunity may be available to regular employees.
Note: Job offer amounts are commensurate with applicant qualifications, level of experience and other compensable factors and are determined by hiring supervisors/managers.
How to Apply:
Please visit our website at www.transamerica.com and follow the online application process. Be sure to fully complete the form and include your resume. If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Transamerica companies are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws. This policy extends to recruiting and hiring, working conditions, training programs, promotions and transfers, use of Company facilities, and all other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Categories: AIRS Training Updates