#AIRSJobs Northrop Grumman is looking for an #AIRSCertified Recruiter in Falls Church, Virginia apply here: http://bit.ly/1D6KCIF
Apply at: http://bit.ly/1D6KCIF
Talent Acquisition Senior Recruiter 4
Requisition ID: 15013152
Business Sector: Corporate
Location: United States-Virginia-Falls Church
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Clearance Type: None
Number of Openings: 1
Shift: 1st Shift
Northrop Grumman Corporation is seeking a senior-level Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team supporting the Northrop Grumman Corporate headquarters and Enterprise Services & Chief Strategy Office. The incumbent will be responsible for full-life cycle recruiting and will work closely with hiring managers to understand the hiring need and build a targeted sourcing plan. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very special group whose goal is to be one of the world’s premier talent acquisition organizations.
The preferred work location is Falls Church, VA but may consider other Northrop Grumman sites. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Execute against recruiting strategy that will attract professional, college and entry-level talent necessary to achieve business goals and objectives
- Partner with leaders and human resources to establish recruiting requirements.
- Efficiently and effectively fill openings with qualified, diverse candidates.
- Leverage the employee referral program to increase candidate pipeline
- Conducts interviews to recruit prospective employees and refers job applicants to specific job openings.
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Partner with compensation to evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other and data pertinent to selection.
- Prepare recommendations on starting salaries and provide applicants with critical information about the company, including benefits and onboarding expectations.
- Extend formal job offers to most qualified candidates.
Key Leadership Traits:
- Acts with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills .
- Ability to adapt to changing business environment and requirements.
- Unwavering ethics and values; trusted partner.
- Team player; focused on organizational and team success.
- Courageous; takes risks in ideas and actions.
- Never satisfied with status quo; always pushing for improvements and change.
- Leads with a bent toward operational excellence and quantitative decision-making.
- Strong time management skills.
- Bachelor Degree and 10 years related experience; 8 years with Masters (or equivalent experience).
- Full life cycle recruiting experience (i.e. sourcing, requisition creation, candidate screening, problem resolution, negotiating salaries, etc.) and recruiting for a variety of cleared and non-cleared technical skills sets
- Demonstrated sourcing success in a corporate recruiting environment or agency recruiting firm
- Proven ability to create and realize a vision of recruiting objectives and results linked to business outcomes
- Project management experience
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (e.g., TALEO).
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- AIRS Certified (CIR, ACIR, CSSR, etc.)
- Advanced Boolean search string skills
- Demonstrated direct sourcing using extensive personal network and online resume mining with minimal reliance on job board postings
- Social media savviness with extensive online networks and participation (online forums, user groups, etc.)
- Experience recruiting/sourcing for Finance (Big 4, Wall Street), Law, Cyber or Human Resources professionals
- Recruiting project management experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.