#AIRS November 2015 #Sourcing Report – Get your FREE Copy Today!
Download a FREE copy of the Sourcing Report today. http://bit.ly/AIRSNov2015
AIRS November 2015 Sourcing Report includes information about the updated Google Maps, A tool for Increasing Candidate Engagement and a interesting way to leverage the Internet Archive.
Google My Maps
Google® has many products and often, some of the lesser known tools go unnoticed and unused. Google My Maps® is one of those tools. Click here to access this tool.
The following examples demonstrate some of the highlights of this tool.
Some of the highlights include:
- Create custom maps to share and publish online
- Drop a pin to represent an area on the map
- Draw lines or shapes on the map for directions
- Search for a specific place on the map
- Crowdsource information from the user’s community or team to make the map even more powerful
- Automatically create maps by importing spreadsheets (CSV, TSV, XLSX, or Google Sheets)
- Add content from Google Earth (KML files) to search the web for public data