#AIRSJobs The Aerospace Corporation is looking to hire an #AIRSCertified Talent Acquisition Consultant in El Segundo, California
Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/1RsmUuS
- Full life-cycle recruiting for senior level, complex, or specific assigned positions, i.e. engineers, scientists and information technology
- Consult with executives and hiring managers in determining staffing needs; providing guidance and expertise in development/implementation of recruiting plans
- Review job descriptions to understand the technical job requirements and other needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that will help identify the right candidate(s)
- Source, screen, interview, direct and close candidates; provides offer strategy and negotiation assistance
- Develop and maintain industry contacts and a strong networking presence
- Identify best practices, utilizing a variety of tools including internet sourcing, social networks, and industry specific sites to develop talent pipelines for various openings and projected needs
- May coordinate and direct others on specific projects and recruiting needs
- Works with a diverse business group (across multiple locations) to improve the quality and efficiency of the planning, sourcing and hiring process while maintaining compliance with government regulations (OFCCP, EOE)
The Aerospace Corporation has provided independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space programs since 1960. We operate a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) for the United States Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office and support all national security space programs. We also apply more than 50 years of experience with space systems to projects for civil agencies like NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, commercial companies, universities, and international organization sin the national interest.
From our inception, our highly skilled technical staff has focused on ensuring the success of every mission and developing the most effective and economic space-related hardware and software in the world. Our greatest asset is the technical expertise of our people. Our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities are staffed by some of the leading scientists in the world.
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, and that produces superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Minimum ten (10) years of professional and technical recruiting experience ideally in an engineering consulting firm, aerospace industry, or related professional services corporate environment
- Experience in recruiting engineers and scientists in at least one of the following disciplines: electrical engineering, RF and mechanical engineering, geotechnical engineering, aerospace materials testing or environmental services. Related experience may be considered
- Experience in preparing recruiting plans, sourcing candidates, screening, interviewing, coordinating, offer negotiations and closing candidates in a corporate setting
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to learn technical information
- Self-confidence and self-starter
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have at least one of the following certifications; Certified Internet Researcher (CIR), AIRS certified or LinkedIn Certified Recruiter (LCR)
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree and eight (8) years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics or IT preferred.
RELOCATION BENEFITS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
Requisition #: 7878
Group: Operations & Support Group
Department: HR STAFFING
City: El Segundo