#AIRSJobs MasterCard is looking to hire an #AIRSCertified Sourcer for their Global Talent Acquisition in Purchase, New York
Sourcer, Global Talent Acquisition
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/22XwTOk
Purchase, New York
Who is MasterCard?
What role do we play in the modern world? Are we an enabler of purchases or a facilitator for transactions? We play a much larger role in the world by enabling those that have no access to financial systems – every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We have the technology, people and Brand to serve modern society . Today, we are a global tech company that connects everyone to endless possibilities, priceless possibilities.
- MasterCard’s Global Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for developing diverse sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally to ensure MasterCard’s continued success in payments innovation.
- The Sourcer, Global Talent Acquisition will partner with a team of recruiters to identify key talent for positions across Global Products & Solutions; Core Products, Emerging Payments, MasterCard Advisors, MasterCard Labs, Global Marketing & Communications, Loyalty, Global Processing and Enterprise Security.
- The Sourcer will assist in building, strengthening, and expanding key businesses by direct sourcing talent in a priceless way. The passion MasterCard has to innovate and lead must be reflected through the individual in this role as the face of our company.
- Are you passionate about finding creative and innovative ways to source top talent? Do you bring fresh ideas and insights to advance the Talent Acquisition sourcing strategy and vision for the future?
- Are you interested in being an integral member of a global talent acquisition team supporting an organization experiencing significant growth?
- Do you enjoy meeting new people?
- Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach as the Sourcer for key business units across MasterCard’s Global Products & Solutions teams. Please see links on press related to a number of our innovations: http://www.pymnts.com/news/2013/mastercard-innovation-showcase-highlights-10-ways-to-pay-in-the-digital-age/ , http://www.fastcompany.com/3039211/change-agents/inside-mastercards-innovation-labs , http://www.nfcworld.com/2015/10/26/339005/mastercard-extends-tokenization-platform-to-clothing-accessories-and-wearable-devices/
- Create new strategies for identifying and attracting potential candidates across a variety of industries and geographic locations for specific key openings as well as future pipelining
- Conduct research mapping and provide market research, as necessary
- Manage ad-hoc strategic projects (diversity research mapping, special recruitment events, etc.)
All About You
- Previous recruiting sourcer/research experience required
- AIRS CIR or similar training or certification strongly preferred
- Proven track record of successfully identifying candidate under tight deadlines
- Resourceful, able to solve difficult recruiting challenges
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree or equivalent
- Ability to work/deliver in a fast paced environment
- Solutions provider, especially when challenging situations arise
- Eager to learn new technologies that support business needs
- Familiarity with CRM systems is an asset
Equal Opportunity Employer