#AIRSJobs Constellis Corporation is looking for an #AIRSCertified Sourcing Recruiter in Reston, VA
Business Development/Sourcing Recruiter in Reston, VA
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/1N5a0hS
The Sourcing Recruiter will work as an integral member of the Business Development Recruiting Team across all the business units within Constellis and a Business Development team is focused on aggressively expanding across all business units. This recruiter will support ongoing proposal efforts by providing candidates ranging from program management to task order personnel. This recruiter will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates and processing active candidates.
- Recruit candidates for multiple ongoing proposals from initial RFP to award;
- Source candidates through the various resume databases, candidate resources, job boards, and internal resources;
- Assist with proposal process and maintain the candidate pool throughout the duration of the proposal;
- Provide support to multiple proposals and manage a high volume of candidates simultaneously;
- Provide complete and accurate information to candidates about the company and position;
- Screen and evaluate applicant’s work history, education, training, skills, and compensation needs to obtain best match for position;
- Manage the candidate flow in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in accordance with company and OFCCP guidance;
- Collaborate with proposal managers, program managers, and the business development team to develop custom recruiting strategies;
- Utilize social media, job fairs, networking events, and various recruiting methods to attract potential candidates;
- Manage competing priorities simultaneously;
- Recommend improved efficiencies for systems and processes;
- Provide weekly performance metrics;
- Normal work hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, however some weekend or extended hours may be required.
- Willing to work in a fast paced and fluid recruiting environment;
- Possess at least three (3) years of recruiting experience with specific support to business development and government contracts;
- Possess an understanding of the business development process;
- Possess strong sourcing skills and resources to support high level recruiting efforts;
- Possess strong organizational skills;
- Able to actively manage multiple candidate pools
- Able to work independently or within a team;
- High proficiency with MS Office applications, SharePoint, and personnel databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree (two (2) additional years of recruiting experience may be substituted).
- US Government Security Clearance
- Recruiting certifications – PRC, CIR, CMVR, CSMR
- Familiarity with Military Special Operations Forces;
- Existing network of military, Special Operations, logistics and life support, national security, training, and security related candidates.