#AIRSJobs eviCore Healthcare is looking for an #AIRSCertified Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in Franklin, TN
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Franklin, TN
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/28Nd4Ce
Provide in-depth recruiting expertise and support to eviCore’s most challenging positional needs; primarily Information Technology, Analytics, HIT, and Data Science. Develop and maintain market specific recruiting expertise for all eviCore locations; primarily Franklin, TN, Boston, MA, and Bluffton, SC.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Understand the culture and environment, the market, the services provided, the strategic direction of the company, and the specifics surrounding each recruited position.
- Serve as an ambassador of CareCore National when reaching out to candidates; cold calling candidates for positions and acting professionally in representing the company.
- Identify the best mix of resources to source top talent – performing research, job web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources.
- Identify, screen and present top talent to hiring managers.
- Work with company leaders to proactively develop and execute hiring plans to ensure we meet our hiring goals as our business dictates.
- Work with hiring managers and department directors as assignments change/evolve.
- Manage candidates throughout the sourcing and interview process.
- Leverage candidate tracking systems to ensure future searches leverage all data gathered during the process.
- Work with Executive Management to negotiate and present offers and close selected candidates.
- Develop, build and ensure company job descriptions are accurate to support hiring needs and effective employment operations.
- Work with the Director, Talent Acquisition and Senior Vice-President, Human Resources in building the company’s reputation as an employer of choice and work with our selected sourcing and recruiting channels through recruitment branding, community visibility, networking, corporate sponsorships, etc.
- Identify, attend and/or coordinate recruiting programs including, but not limited to, colleges, job fairs, agency programs, etc.
- Manage employment practice compliance in areas such as recruitment and non-discriminate hiring, EEO-1 and Affirmative Action reporting.
- Proactively source and recruit qualified candidates through various channels (direct, referrals, job boards, professional organizations, etc.).
- Manage and prioritize a candidate pipeline and track candidate progress.
- Coordinate applicant flow during the interview, pre-contract and on-boarding phases.
- Build, maintain and improve all backroom hiring processes such as candidate testing, offer letter preparation and handling, background checks, drug screens, new employee start-up processes, etc.
- Seek out talented candidates to successfully fulfill the position while strategically aligning them into positions that will improve the retention of the team, department and corporation.
- Exercise skillful recruiting tactics to maintain a strong time-to-fill measurement.
- Effectively present Talent Acquisition strategies, projects, and initiative to both small and large audience of internal and external customers.
- Obtain leadership buy-in on Talent Acquisition strategic efforts.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5+ years of recruiting experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of technical recruiting experience in any combination of Information Technology, Analytics, HIT, and Data Science.
- Prior experience in a staffing agency and/or corporate recruiting environment(s) strongly preferred; must be able to source and screen passive talent in highly competitive talent markets
- AIRS: Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC), AIRS: Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter (ACIR) preferred, and AIRS: Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR).
- Technical skills – Applicant Tracking System experience required, iCIMS preferred; Microsoft Suite experience required.
- Prior experience utilizing sourcing platforms such as: LinkedIn, Dice, Indeed, InForms, and StackOverflow.
- Excellent understanding of recruiting processes, including sourcing, screening, and employment law.
- Prior experience managing staffing vendor relationships; negotiating fees, rates, and agreements
- Experience in successfully leading continuous-improvement efforts. Excellent customer service skills and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to forge strategic partnerships with corporate leaders and gain their respect and confidence.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Effective customer service skills to employees and third parties.
- Hard working, detail oriented, precise, and very organized.